If you are located anywhere in the region surrounding Snohomish, Lynwood, Marysville, Mt. Vernon, Granite Falls, or Everett, Washington. We can quickly have you set up and enjoy the advantages of an unlimited supply of reliable hot water, to handle all your household needs. We like to think of all the customers in our service area as part of our business family, and we would like to have you become a part of our ever-growing family. Whenever you have to need any service for your hot water tank, we hope you’ll think of us first.
Advantages of Tankless hot water heaters
Here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy from your tankless water heater, after expert installation:
- Saves space – with a much smaller footprint than a conventional water heater, your tankless unit will save space that can be used for other household requirements.
- Unlimited hot water – there will be no more running out of hot water after the kids take their showers, because tankless models heat water instantly, rather than draw on hot water from a tank.
- Operating efficiency – because a tankless model is so energy-efficient, the annual cost to operate one is far less than a conventional model.
- Easy installation and maintenance – with no tank to install and maintain, a tankless water heater can be set up very quickly and can be kept running at peak performance with ease.
- Long-life – because the operation is so simple, tankless water heaters enjoy a long operating life, and that translates to savings for you.
Intake filter – equipped with an air intake filter, the tankless model can prevent the introduction of any debris which might harm internal operations.
- Leak detector – the tankless leak detector alerts you when any water is beginning to leak out, so you can avoid any damage to the unit itself, or to any personal property which may be nearby.
Your Everett, WA tankless water heater contractor
If you’d like more information about how tankless water heaters operate, or about which model might be best for your family’s needs, contact us at your convenience to discuss your options. We’re also very glad to receive your calls for service, either on models we’ve installed for you or on any other brands that you might have.